expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fresh talk. Big update (aka what's new?)


Hello, you internet creatures, haven't seen you for a long time. I know that no one needs my explanation on why and where and when and what happened as when we last met I'm pretty sure the spring was on the calendar (maybe not) but what matters is that I'm here so let's have a talk.
No philosophical deep thoughts or crazy theories these time, just some news and things I've loved recently and hopefully something interesting for you.
Sooo ... let's go

I'll break it in parts starting with
cinematic news

First, Will's (aka Will Darbyshire) short series called Watercooler is out. Yay. So many amazing people (such as Adrian Bliss, Harry Hitchens, Arden Rose,  Ewan McIntosh, Olly Craig, Tom Rosenthal and others) worked on this project and it's truly a piece of art in it's peacefulness, veracity, philosophy and  craziness in a nutshell. I advise you to set off some time and go watch it

here's a trailer for you but beware the spoilers 


go watch the series on their channel called vanilla


Now, it woudn't be me without talking about Bertie Gilbert, right? Right you are. Despite the fact that  ya boy is now verified on twitter it's not the most important part of my report today but an upcoming movie that he directed is. It's called PLAYGROUND and if you follow Bert on any social media you probably know what kind of aesthetics to expect (needless to say Chris Kendall stars in it).


before I move on to the next topic, let's just take a moment to appreciate first: Bertie's new haircut and second, most important, how Savannah just slayed it with her fabulous look at buffer festival



Going back to mr. Chris Kendall who has a new series coming out now (like omfg)
I don't think it needs any comments, it's just a different type of humour out there

here, watch the pilot episode of WHIPPED (and yeah it's set in a sex shop ya all)




Dunno if that can be still called new but in case you missed or never heard of it or just maybe wanna rewatch it, here's a reminder of Pj's (aka kickthepj) last short film which is super hilarious and cool as per usual

Hair and Brimstone
full here

Also maybe check Ewan's short film RUBIX
let me just say, it has my heart so I strongly recommend it to anyone who has't seen it yet
 just watch the trailer and you'll understand

full film here


Btw, speaking of Dan Stokes (whom you've probably just seen in the trailer), he's got some deep and cool stuff too, like these






Following the philosophical artsy theme I offer to you a video that is so alluring and sexy and beautiful and all cool things in the world, that is Enter The Game by 
i-D 
I dunno how to explain it but I can't stop watching it because everything looks so perfect in it almost like a dream, something mystical and nearly out this world, something so smooth and tasty yet spiky and raw 



So, how is it? Can you relate to what I was saying earlier?
Well, anyways, sit down or maybe lay down as I'm going to present to you what I regard as one of the most motivational and brilliantly executed videos that I've ever seen
You may object saying something along the lines of "how can I relate to a skating video when I can't even ollie/ have no skateboard/ think skateboarding is stupid and so on..." Stop right there because that's not the point of this video (although let's admit his pro skating gives my life every time I watch it 'cause it's really freaking cool, damn son, it just is) the important thing is the message and that is to follow you dream and do what you love
from one of my fav humans Chris Chann a motivational video "The DREAM"


"if you don't have a deadline you have no excuse but to succeed"



Finally, now when you're inspired to get up and do something there's a short series just for you where Camille Rowe (read my little post about her here) explores wellness (aka how to make your life better) so you have a starting point

What on Earth is wellness ft Camille Rowe (trailer)
 full series on vogue's channel



Yo, there is definitely a lot more that I want to tell you about and I will, soon, but for now go enjoy your life and just relax
Pursue your dream because you can



until next time
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment