expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snow queen in kicks




wearing: furry coat - vintage; hoody - Rodina Rus; trousers - Zolla; kicks - Adidas x Stan Smith; beanie - Armani


Alright, kiddos, it's damn winter here. Maybe you can't tell by the photos but boy, oh boy, believe me it's -10C outside which is really cold. So there you go - a somewhat realistic winter outfit. You may question my choice of footwear but actually, I'm just that type of person who doesn't really wear winter gloves, warm hats and shoes as well. Yes, I do own some super warm winter boots because it can get like -30C sometimes during the winter but as far as I can wear my kicks without dying I will and I'll just compensate it by wearing fussy knitted socks. Yeeeeaaaah, time for warm new socks, yas.

Anyways, here's me and my friends pigeons, enjoy
<3






<3 <3 
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment