expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, November 28, 2016

Simple but not so ordinary

wearing: down jacket - ???; bomber - Adidas x TopShop; tee - A.P.O.; jeans - Armani; kicks - Adidas Stan Smith

Heey, what a lovely time to come back with my ootds. I don't know about you but here is just a beautiful weather not too cold but definitely very wintery and snowy. Some of you have probably done some damage to your savings on Black Friday. Well, I've kinda done too, not on the actual friday tho but on the weekends, I was lucky to catch some sales. So I got a few stuff and one of them is this totally random down jacket without a brand name or what so ever but I don't really care 'cause it looks good on me and also is very warm and long. 
Big long oversized winter jackets is definitely a trend to stay for a long time and it probably will flatter most of you out there in some way. A lot of famous brands had oversized coats and jackets during last fw and ss shows so right now you can probably find them both at high end and high street shops. 



 Also, how do you about my DIY jeans? Sometime summer I found some old long flared Armani jeans from my mom's closet but they were too long for me but the fit me so well everywhere else and  decided to embrace my inner designer and just cut them and somehow make it look very fashionable. So guys, take a closer look and let me know, do you like and do you maybe want a DIY???






<3 <3 
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment