expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tumblr Boho Girl | OOTD


Bojour, my friends!

I'm back yet again with another outfit of the day post. Today I dressed very simple. White tee and jeans - basic combo that suits everyone but you can always freshen it up with some tops and accessories. In my case it's a very lovely kinda knitted top that I got a few years ago in Italy and some kitten-heel shoes with flower print because it's summer outside. Also, really proud that I managed to match my heels with a belt. Yay, to a green belt.
To be honest with you guys, I got inspired for this outfit after I saw a really cute pin - a closeup of jeans and tee with some similar top.


wearing: top - H&M; belt - Zara; jeans - Pull&Bear; heels - Carnaby

Ah, right, update on our 5 Days of smiling this week. It's my second day and it's still hard. My resting bitch face doesn't have enough mussels to keep a smile. My face hurts and my brain hurts as well. Dunno why but my lips get dry faster, wtf. Anyways, I still hope it'll be worth it. We'll see how it went at the end these 5 Days.

Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo


Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment