expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wear All White Two Ways | OOTD

Bonjour, my friends!
Today I'm trying something new: one combo two ways. Basically, I've chosen a plain base to work with as in: white light sweater and white straight pants and styled them in two different ways to show how you can change an outfit with just accessories. Some can say you'll be getting two looks today instead of a usual one.
Before I go on rambling about style, Sweater is from Bershka and Pants are from Oysho.










First look is a classical all white with sandy accents. I feel like summer is the best season to wear white with peachy sandy colours because it gives real vacation, sun and nice tan kinda vibes. So for this one I chose a pair of summery shoes from H&M in sandy colour, old-school glasses with brownish lenses that I got in Italy many years ago and some gold ring and bracelet with white pearls from Diva. Moreover, as if it wasn't looking all soft and warm already I picked out one of my absolute favourites which is this kinda tweed Hello Kitty vintage bag. I rarely have a chance to wear it because with most outfits it comes off as a kids' bag but this time it totally worked out and I'm super happy about that. 

This outfit is definitely cute and makes me wanna sit down with a cup of tea and rant about stuff with my friends. Are you getting that vibe???






LOOK № 2







For a second option I went the opposite way and paired my base with a more sharp dark accessories. Now, I'm not the biggest lover of heels, that's why I have slides on but if you want some then kitten heels would be just perfect for this look. 
You can see that gold is there simply 'cause I like gold&white combo. However, black gives more character and elegance maybe. My black choker (from Diva) and bag (from Zara) with gold detailing go well with each other and complement the overall theme of this outfit. I also have quite a massive owl ring (from H&M) that ties in with other accessories nicely. Although, I wouldn't per say claim it but Look 1 is very airy and light while this one is a little more sharp and grave or rough. Can you sense it or is it just me? Tell me in the comments down bellow. Oh, btw, a nice black leather jacket is highly needed in this outfit but it was just too hot outside to put it on so put down in your mental notes to remember when trying to style something similar. Also, to be even more classy you can put your hair in a low bun, I honestly just forgot to do that, lol. 









Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo




Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment