expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Shopping for a new life

wearing: leather jacket - Kosmika; shirt - thrifted; trousers - Tom Tailor ; runners - New Balance

Hey, hey, hey.
Back at blog with some ideas. For real, I'm having such a trashy time rn that I basically have neither enough time nor energy to really think my outfits over. So here is another basics example for you. Black simple bottom, stripped shirt or tee, leather jacket and shoes of your choice. You can never go wrong with it 'cause all the forms are so simple and there's only one pattern to strike. Yet you look quite put together and feel comfortable. 
I've been shopping for two days now. Literally day to night 24/7 searching for furniture, accessories and all that stuff. Pray for me to live trough it. 
Love you guys. Just know you're beautiful.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment