expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Evening Blue Jazz

wearing: coat - Zara; button up - Bershka; jeans - DIY; loafers - Ailisa

Heeeeeeey, you guys.
I'm finally back with some outfits. I have to admit that it's been a long time since I've posted ma lovely looks to inspire you regularly but you can understand me 'cause exam season, oh man, so much stress. Anyways, here's some evening update when I randomly went out to have dinner because what a surprise I ran out of food. Yay to my laziness. Well, at least it was easy to style this blue monochromatic look. As I always say go for different shades of one colour and simple shapes and you'll success.

All of you suffering from nerve-wracking tests and exams, I'm with you, you can do it!
Good luck)




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment