expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

On discovering things to watch

image via pinterest

You are in constant search of something to watch? You haven't found your soul movie yet? You feel like everything you watch looks the same? That means you gotta find something new in the cinematic universe. I know, I know that despite sounding really easy because of how much we have to watch, it is in fact quite hard for the same reason. There are various ways on doing that and I'm eventually going to talk about all of them later on but for now I want you to take a look at the one that I use myself most of the time.

Random, not so random.



Basically, the idea behind this method is that you still get to see someone familiar to your eye but you have a whole new variety of genres and stories to discover. So without further ado
let's get into it. 
It's quiet easy and simple you just choose an actor that you like or any new actor that you've just seen for the first time and go straight to his movie list (no matter where on the internet). And then you watch all of them. All these movies the he/she stared in or just had a small second plan role... It doesn't matter really. Of course I'm not telling you to force yourself to watch a movie that you don't like but give it a chance because you never now. For example, last year I discovered so many great movies, that I adore now, when I chose Anton Yelchin as my "actor of the moment" and seriously I don't think I would've ever found or watched most of these films any other way rather than this one. Oh, and you'll also see that actor/actress on a whole new level.

I mean, I'm sure we all have used this method before with our favourite one and only, actors and actresses but it's time to go more broad with it.

P.S. - if you're looking for people to choose as your cinematic "target" and don't know with whom to start then go ahead and ask me anywhere you'd like. 'Cause I have a list kinda, lol




XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment