expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Romantic Alien

wearing: ukata - Oasis; skirt - Zara; button up - A.P.O.; shoes - Converse; bag - Chanel 


Went to the cinema with my bros today. It's actually still fire hot outside and for some reason I couldn't my shorts so I had to wear a skirt. It's quite pretty and casual but, God, I feel naked wearing it. Anyways, overall look is kinda romantic in very settle colours and flowy structure complete with two space buns. I'm amazed how my white Converse are still white, I think that's an accomplishment.
Idk what to say, just go have the time of you life it's summer already. Go party, go on a road trip, do whatever you wish.
You'll pass your exams. Everything is going to be alright.
Love


XoXo 


No comments:

Post a Comment