expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fashion Matrix

wearing: coat - EPISODE; turtleneck -wolford ; trousers - Zara; kicks - Adidas x Stan Smith


Commin' at ya with a Sunday post. Whoa, what a surprise! You may even think that I'm getting better at regular posting but nah, still a lazy ass, I just know I won't be able to take any photos tomorrow, haha.
 Anyways, haven't talked with you about styling things for a while now. So here it is. First of all, after going through FW street style photos I proved myself once more that matching outerwear and what's under it in colours is definitely a great style tip. Let me explain my words, the trick is that you should wear something that would match you coat/jacket/anything else in colour, kinda keeping it monochrome /like here on me: black coat and turtle neck/ then you can either divide it by adding a different colour cardigan for example or you can leave it like I did and it will give you quite a put-together look and hide some imperfections. Another tip considering second method is to keep your outerwear as long and as simple as possible because it'll make you thiner and taller. Oh, I also like to add pops of colour in random places with such monochromatic outfits like these matching red tie on my leg and a necklace. 
And okay, Stan The Man, in love love love with dis babes even tho it's like super mainstream rn but who cares, they are so damn cool.

Still wanting for spring to come but it's just not happening
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment