expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 25, 2016

Casual Déjà vu


I'm alive just feeling a little bit poorly. Enjoy my last year ComicCon look, loves.


wearing: scurf - Zara, coat - Zara, bag - Oasis, jacket - Bréal, button up - Ostin, shorts - Zara, runners - vintage Puma


It's about layering you know. Never thought that such an outfit would flatter my figure but it does actually look quiet nice on me. This is a kind of weird cosplay on one French guy that I know. For the past year I added a lot of different combinations to my casual looks just like here - pairing shorts with leggings and topping it up with an oversized jacket. Although they do look kinda boyish sometimes, it's a great thing to break (in a good way) your outfit game.

P.S. - guess what I'm holding in my hands? The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys comic book it is. What a great time, truly. Three years had passed since "that" day and yet Killjoys Never Die. 


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment