expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Beginnings


Hello, Hello my fellow people. Today I have something different for you instead of my usual talkative ootd. It seems like something new is yet to come. 
Okay, so I've been questioning my life for pretty long now, like most of us human beings who haven't been lucky enough to stumble upon their purpose and pursue their dreams yet. It has always been there, you know, whispering in your ears that you're running out of time and you need to take some action. Most of the time it's really muted and you just kinda get used to it but about for one year now it has been gotting louder and louder until it started to worry me a lot and actually led to lots of depressions, existential crises and all of that stuff. What for are you writing about it? You may ask. Well, it is because I got so tired and over it that yeaterday I just decided to overcome my usual lazy-ass situation for once and do something that'll bring me pleasure and delight. For this reason I'm going to change the content of my blog a little. Ah, don't worry, my usual fashion rubric is here to stay, the thing is that I'll be adding some fandom related stuff and just other random thoughts. I feel like I'm still a real amateur in the world of fashion and therefor I feel bad for not being able to provide the right quality of content for you guys. course I'm going to work on my skills and improve everything I can. However, not many know that I'm kinda really into watching series and just plunging into that fictional world so this is what is going to spice my blog. Oh and of course I'm going to work on my skills and improve everything I can. 
I hope I'll stay with me through this adventure babes.

Expect unexpected.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment