expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Russian normcore

wearing: bomber - vintage Puma; scarf - Burberry; sweater - vintage; pants - local brand ; socks - Gosha Rubchinskiy; runners - Puma

Hey lads, don't judge me too strict on this one. Everything about this post is kinda strange. Basically, today I just visited some of my mom's friends, they have like an average family and at some point I just felt the urge to do some grunge and "true to life" photos. Thanks to my style (hahaha, joking here) I was dressed like a typical guy (or girl) "in the hood" so to say. A really sporty looking outfit with hints of Very Rare shoving in your face. I'm not a worthy person to call this such a strong word as Normcore (as I believe it's not really what it is) so don't put too much sense in it.

I'm nearly alive I have too many things to shrive
 /don't you just wanna finish it with "but somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence" oh what a song, what a friendship/

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment