expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Grey Area

wearing: coat - Bershka; scarf - acne; pants - Zara; shoes - melani.
Long time no see...
I'm alive, yay, not sure about my life but that's okay. Literally I've done nothing and gone nowhere through out these past two weeks so no outfits to share with you. Tho, I managed to catch up with the world and got to go to a few fashion shows until FW is over. Definitely inspiring to be among such creative and beautiful people. Finally, I realised that this is where I feel more or less comfortable, well, maybe it's a start of something new. We'll see, bros. 
Yet, don't have any photos from FW because I was, let's say, I little bit overwhelmed by the atmosphere. Haha. Enjoy my lazy day outfit as we went on a Sunday walk with my family.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment