expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 30, 2016

Japan, Japan and Summer

Big City, Hot Summer, Japanese Vibes 


wearing: shirt - somewhere Japan; tee - A.P.O; pants - Monki; runners - Nike Air Rift

Bonjour mes amis!

As you can tell I just came from my french exams, haha, yet to have the oral one on Thursday.
Now back to my outfit. It was real hot today but I had to dress appropriately so the best decision was light fabrics and free-fitting clothes. Somehow that guided me to being inspired by japanese style. The shirt I actually bought a few years ago in Japan. What to say, it's comfortable and not hot at all when wearing this outfit.
So remember to keep it loose and light and maybe choose pastel colours to keep more cool.

*wings*

XoXo












No comments:

Post a Comment