expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Trip in outfits. Day # 8

Young volcanoes 


wearing: leather jacket - Kosmika; striped shirt - unknown; jeans - Arizona; runners - New Balance

It's always a good idea to mix basics together as I usually proclaim in this blog. And today's outfit ain't exceptional. Navy striped shirt, good trusted leather jacket and a pair of most comfortable black jeans (or pants, why not) - an ultimate recipe to looking your best even when you're on vacation and climbing rainy mountains. I should mention tho, that I just realised how quality made are my shoes, not only NB, pretty much all that took with me on this trip including such as: high-top Converse, vintage Puma, Nike Air Rift. All these shoes, so far, passed a challenge of hard weather conditions, mud, ocean water and any other factors. Well, now I know I can trust my shoes, tho, idk if I'll be able to clean them back to normal but that doesn't really matter.
Ok, now about other stuff. It's only a couple of days until I'm leaving for home and so, I think I'm just going to take my time and chill. Probs, that's the last outfit from this trip but hey, I'll post something new in a few days. Maybe I'll tell about how my trip went and what places you should visit of you come here or I'll give you a lill inside look to what I packed with me... who knows.
For now, enjoy your life. I'm out.


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment