expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Shoe Wishlist



Note: please be aware of the fact that heels are just not my thing so don't expect to see them here.

Now let us begin my ultimate list of so much desired shoes!

Dr. Martens 1461 (black)


Who doesn't need a pair of good old leather shoes that will live forever and go literally with any outfit. Srs talk here guys. Not only they are really good looking but also are proven to last for nearly a life time. Yes, they do cost a little pricy but it's differently a great investment for a long run. Essentially, I'm in love with a lot of stuff from Dr. Martens as such. I'm also quite into the 1460 model which is just a high top version but I feel like they kinda ask for more charisma I guess? Anyways, both of the models are a good choice and you can also choose other colours, for me black just goes with everything bur deep green or vinous will do pretty much the same work.

Italian Leather Custom Classics


You can sense the vibe here from the reason behind Dr. Martens. This, however, is way more abstract because I have no particular idea of the colour or brand or model. For now I'm settled somewhere in the field of blacks and browns and probably no far then the classic Oxfords, Brogues or maybe even Loafers. There is just something so satisfying about having a pair of shoes made specially for you, to hug your tired feet perfectly.


Adidas x Stan Smith x Raf Simons (dunno which colour)


No need to explain the phenomenon of Adidas x Stan Smith because you can literally see them on every fashion related person's feet. And tested by me they real comfortable. Seemingly Raf Simons adds not a lot to the look. Just a letter and a name. I know, I know that it's kinda stupid to spend a huge amount of money on a pair of shoes just because they have that one extra element on them but I can't explain it. I'm just absolutely in love with them and probs if I could've gotten my hands on them before I bought just Stan Smiths I probably would. But for now I'm planning to buy them (if it's possible) when my Smiths die which will not happen soon as I got them about two months ago.

Vans Old Skool (classic B&W)


Oh what can be more classic then this pair of shoes. I feel no need to explain how comfortable they are as well as how cool they look, and again so much possibility of styling them. Unlike all the previously mentioned shoes these are not leather but that doesn't make them any worse oppositely I think they are a bit more diverse in terms of what you wear them for as these are essentially skating shoes.

Converse Jack Purcell x Comme Des Garçons (in whitish kinda??)



Instead of owning hundreds of converse shoes why not get less but make them more special. I mean standard Converse x CDG is already special but it seems like all the coolest stuff Converse does using the Jack Purcell model and in this case it's not just about the shape but there also is a black line on the toe of the shoe that really pops and makes people wonder what is so different about your shoes. Well, and of course, adding CDG to anything makes it 1000% more stylish and fashionable.


Nike Classic Cortez (in red white blue)


These shoes actually got to my list with no relation to the fact that they are Forest Gump shoes but it definitely adds something cool to it. I first found out about their existence when I saw Bertie Gilbert in one of his videos wearing them. Maybe it's because of that or for some other reason but every time I look at them I feel a vintage vibe which merges together with modern style and fashion. And let's not forget about the colours, man, what a great and simple choice.

Nike Air Rift 


Primarily fell for them because they reminded me of Japanese shoes. I actually now own a pair of these in black and let me tell you that I've worn never shoes more comfortable then these. First of all, they have a lot of adjusting possibilities so that you can hug your feet as if they were made just for you. Secondly, tho the they are quite light and oh man weightless, the structure keeps your feet in the right position and prevents any future disorders. I can even compare them to some kind of medical shoes you wear to fix your feet. And finally, as much as you can be concerned about the toe separator thingy irl you don't feel it at all, within a few minutes you get used to it. Now that I realise how cool they are I really want another pair in white or grey and for you colour lovers there is huge variety of different patterns and vibrant colour combinations.

Nike Air Max 97 Hyperfuse (in grey)


Last but not least is a pair of futuristic Nikes that just catches your eye and never lets it go. I don't even know what to say about it as I'm truly amazed by how freaking cool they look especially in grey which to me looks silver, and silver is always a good idea. Moreover look at the damn laces. They are perfect in their details. So much love.


Well, I'm exhausted but it's definitely not the whole list so expect more.
I'll go relax and so should you.


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment