expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Trip in outfits. Day # 2

Settling in. 
Exploring.

 wearing: bomber - London; button up - Zara; tee - A.P.O.; shorts - Fila; pants - H&M; sneakers - converse

First day really goofing around and exploring the coast.
 Lets talk bomber-vise. Been on a haunt for a good one for a long time and a few years ago put my eye on this red one during my trip around England. You now they sell them for tourists everywhere and you kinda don't except a lot from it. But! But, this one became my ultimate companion. I wore it during all my numerous trips and my casual everyday life. Yet it is in such a great condition and serves fine purpose on cold and windy days. What I'm saying - if you get a chance to buy one, definitely go for it.
Oh, speaking about cold and windy weather, a combo of thin pants or leggings and shorts on top is a total go-to if you wanna save the style and the warmth.
See you next day, hopefully)

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment