expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 6, 2016

Trip in outfits. Day # 4

Caveman


wearing: windbreaker - Yonex; bomber - London; button up - vintage; jeans - Arizona; sneakers -Converse

Little did I know when earlier today agreed to go hiking and visit a few caves. First of all, we literally spent the whole day in the mountains and that means not enough civilisation. Secondly, the weather difference was so huge that that it changed from wet hot american summer to Ice Age. Sooooo at some point I had to wear all the clothes I have with me on this trip. But let me tell you it was kinda worth it. The scenery was so great and views so fascinating, damn it, nature is awesome.
BTW, can't say that my blog has been popping this month 'cause a lot of stuff happened and is still happening but babes, I love you all, and I hope on getting better at doing things I like.
Sunbeams of love

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment