expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Goblin (Dokkaebi 도깨비) inspired look | OOTD


Good morning kids (or maybe no morning???)
I don't if you're of it or not but I've recently become a huge fan of k-drama (aka Korean series) and this never-ending love was triggered by Goblin (aka Dokkaebi). This is a series about girl who survived and a warrior who can't die. Also, there's a lot of bromance, romance and humour. Ah, of course the demon guy is super rich and handsome and the girl is poor and just like anyone of us. I enjoyed it a lot, so don't want to spoil anything just go give it a try.
This outfit was inspired by Ji Eun Tak (aka the main character). It's again, a very lazy but still looks like you put some effort into it. That's how I love my ootds when I'm just not feeling it and wanna chill.

wearing: coat - Zara; turtleneck - Wolford; sweatshirt - Gosha x Fila; jeans - Pull&Bear; kicks - Adidas x Stan Smith



Discover new
Stay True
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment