expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Ultimate fashion and style combination | OOTD


Wanna look cool infinity up high? This post is for you.
For some reason combining all the trendy pieces in one outfit seems to be working pretty well. We got here leopard print, graphic tee, somewhat distressed jeans and also my white rusty converse but you totally wear mules or just a pair of white heels (that are really in atm).
I don't have much to say but meanwhile, I was thinking of creating a youtube channel 'cause why not and idk if there's any common people who've seen more than two posts but if you're reading this comment what would you want to see on my channel? Like should it be lookbooks and makeup or I can also chit-chat w/ you about my life and share the struggle of living in this world (besides I have a lot of stories to tell). 


wearing: coat - Karton; shirt - Zolla; crop top - Pull&Bear; belt - Concept Club; jeans - Armani jeans; sneakers - Converse



Pls comment what you would want to see from me
Stay cool, stay true 
Love ya all
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment