expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Oversized and Chic | OOTD


The weather is still being moody and it's been rainy and windy today. This means your girl gotta stay warm and layer up. I found this huge puffer jacket in my grandmas wardrobe so technically I just borrowed it (she doesn't wear it anyway). To me, the main thing about oversized looks is proportions. Of course you can go all in and a full oversized ootd but I like to balance it out a little bit by wearing something fitted, in this case skinny jeans. This way people still can see where's is your, although, don't get me wrong some full on oversized outfits can make you even thinner and slimmer (as well as taller) than you actually are.
All I'm saying is don't be afraid to experiment and try different variations.
Love ya 

wearing: beanie - H&M; sunglasses - Burberry; puffer jacket - Yonex; button up - Desigual; turtleneck - Wolford;
 jeans - JamesJeans; shoes - H&M



No weather can stop from doing what you want
Stay True
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment