expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Your Typical Sweetheart | OOTD


Yap, it's me again.
As I was thinking of an outfit to wear it suddenly struck me that it's warm today and can wear some light heels and a skirt. What a great day! I decided to go for a cute and vintage look. It's rather classy yet feminine and definitely makes me look like I'm the smartest girl in my class. I love love love past decades and vintage fashion especially because it looks good on me. This look is very simple, you can make more modern by changing heels and doing something different with your hair. As simple as that.


wearing: coat - Stradivarius; cardigan - Benetton; bodysuit - Wolford; skirt - Zirve; heels - Indiana


Be kind to those around you, be you, stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment