expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, April 17, 2017

Fashion and Style Inspiration: Alexa Chung | How to always look cool and stylish




Hello, my friends. 
Another Monday and another Style Inspo post from me for you.
This time I'm gonna keep quick and simple because I think by now you can kinda see my style preferences (just check out my previous Stye Inspo posts). Let's go!
My choice of today is the one and only Alexa Chung. You probably know who she is and maybe even understand why I'm so inspired by her. Now, she's one of these type of "effortlessly chic" girls just like any other gal that I've talked about already so in this post instead of my usual layout I will give you a recipe of how to always look cook and stylish no matter what.




1. Know your basics



I won't stop saying this but find something simple that fits you well. Like a pair of jeans, white tee or button, fitted pants. Something basic, yet flattering.



2. Spice it up



Most of the times it's enough to add one or two statement pieces to your basic look and it'll become a completely new fancy outfit.



3. Choose your weapon



Aka your fav accessories. It can be sunglasses, hats, pursues, scarves or any other little thing. Just choose one or two and stock up on them, get a bunch of different colours and styles. This will help you not only with keeping looks different but also will make you the It Girl known for that statement accessory. 
For Alexa it's definitely sunglasses and a bold red lip.



4. Know when to chill



It's important to dress according to the situation. You're gonna wear a night dress for a field trip, right? So assess the formality of what you're getting dressed for and don't go to hard on yourself. If you're going to a supermarket on a hot summer day, babe, relax wear some sandals or sneakers and a flowy dress.



5. Rock it



Honestly, none of this points really matter if you know how to own what you wear. You make the clothes look good not them make you. So get up and get out and be yourself even if someone thinks that "you're style is weird'. I mean look at them runway shows, true fashion has always been crazy and weird. 
Even if you look at Alexa, she's so much as well as her hair and style and yet sh always looked and will look gorgeous. Ana you can be gorgeous too, anytime time you want.




Be you, stay true
XoXo
Ivana
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment