expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Accessorize Like a Pro | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
On this rainy Thursday we're talking about accessorising. I'm surely not a hoarder in terms of putting a lot of accessories on but I do believe that a slight touch of a few things can take your outfit to a whole other level. Now, let's start with staple basic accessories you can use - scarf, belt, shoes and bag. Scarfs are so variable in ways of styling them, you can use silky scarfs and tie them around your neck, hand, hair or bag strap; big cotton scarfs can keep you warm and work as a poncho, jacket or a cape (why not?) you can also hide in them from the outside world. In my look tho, I'm wearing what seems to be trending rn for some reason and it's the most basic simple straight scarf that you can find basically in any small brand, mine is from a cool Russian youth brand Sputnik1985. To make it look somewhat fashionable and interesting I tied it with a belt which helps accentuate my waist (that is highly needed when wearing an oversized jacket like this). Oh, now the shoes. I know, I know, no one really matches their shoes and bags anymore (although, if you do then totally props to you <3), you use both of them to make a statement. Red is a very "out there" colour that definitely gets some attention but it also so happened that my heels go together with the black and red colour palette of my outfit. All I'm saying is that an interesting pair of shoes can basically compensate for even the most basic outfits, that's why you often see bloggers in a white tee, jeans and some bomb shoes and\or statement bag. I feel, like it's enough for today but there is for sure a lot left uncovered so stick with me for more.


wearing: scarf - Sputnik1985; belt - Concept Club; jacket - Vestino; pants - Zara; heels - Indiana


You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram


Have fun
Stay true 
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment