expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Music Favourites of the Month | May


Bonjour, my friends!
Welcome to my round up of best songs of this month. Of course it's purely my subjective opinion but I figure these types of posts are kinda useful because I find a lot of cool new music through them. Now, not all songs from this list were released in May, actually most of them. But we don't care as long as they're great, right? 

Therefore I present you my May playlist:

  • Fall Out Boy - Young and Menace 
  • Royal Blood- Ten Tonne Skeleton
  • Beck - Dreams
  • White Lies - Bad Love
  • New Politics - One of Us
  • BTS - Not Today
  • Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne - Look at Me Now
  • Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
  • Dragonette - Lonely Heart
  • Beach House - Other people
  • Wet - You're the Best
  • Cristobal Tapia de Veer - Utopia Overture
  • The XX - VCR
  • Emma Blackery - Nothing Without You
  • Conan Gray - Idle Town
  • Cigarettes After Sex - K
  • Harry Styles - Sign of the Times
you can listen to my full playlist as well 



Follow my journey on  Instagram


Dance, dance
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment