expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

How Often to Clean: reflective surfaces, windows & windowsill | Philosophical Life


Bonjour, my friends!
Welcome to a second part of Clean Life series. Today we're going to quickly talk about how often you should clean mirrors, windows and any reflective surfaces as well as windowsill. I know that it's not the most interesting theme out there but we still should at least touch upon it.




As you can see, I included a pic with a table and some tips as per usual. Again, let me know if want a pdf version of it. I think that there's not much to talk about today. I'm pretty sure you know how to clean mirrors and others reflective surfaces. So I'm going to say some more things only about windows and windowsill.

Windows:

  • Light - just clean windows from the inside (aka your room) with some cleaning supplies 
  • Deep - cleaning both sides of windows with cleaning supplies and water (just like car windows if know what I mean). I usually do this in the middle of spring & autumn
Windowsill:
  • Light - again some fiber cloth and cleaning supplies of your choice
  • Deep - add water and soup to it for deep cleanse (don't forget about side panels)

Viola, one more part is sorted and cleaned!
See you in the next post 


Live clean
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment