expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Don't Be Afraid to Experiment | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Tuesday is here and what's the better day to experiment? (literally any other day I guess, lol) I know that being risky with fashion choices may be not everyone's piece of cake but it's 2017 outside looking crazy is a style now.  I'm telling you is that it's all worth trying 'cause you never know. Even if you think it's going to look ridiculous, just try it on. Who knew this socks would look good with dat Nike shoes or this midi skirt paired with some strange side thing but tell me it doesn't look at least interesting. Honestly, these socks (the kinda glittery and shiny ones) are my seasonal favs. I think I saw them first in large quantities during Seoul FW so definitely expect them to be the next It thing this fall/winter (oh, they are absolutely comfortable and not itchy at all).
So if you need some motivation or courage to try out new combinations, here it is, right here, right now, I'm telling you that you, kid, have your own unique sense of style and can experiment with looks however you desire. Just go for it!



wearing: shirt - Oodji; skirt - Stradivarius; side half-skirt - CopCopine; shoes - Nike AirForce; socks - any korean brand; vest - Camaieu


You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram



Don't be afraid to try new
Stay you 
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana  

No comments:

Post a Comment