expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 29, 2017

Matching w/ Style | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Another week, another Monday style post is here. Summer is just around the corner and I'm feeling super risky and ready to try new looks. That explains why today I have an all matching outfit. I'm not only matching colours but materials as well. Here we have a denim jacket and skirt. If we forget about the heels and scarf for a moment it'll be just a simple office appropriate casual look. Now back to my outfit. Shoes are matching, honestly, I'm using and opportunity of having these heels and the scarf is there to add some definition. This look for sure makes a statement that's why you should be confident while wearing it. For a more safe, chill option I would go for a black/white pair of heels or mules and a smaller silk scarf just around you neck, or maybe even ditch the scarf.


wearing: jacket - Joseph; top - User; skirt - TopShop; heels - Indiana


You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram


Stay chic
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana



No comments:

Post a Comment