expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Japanese Chic | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
This time I'm bringing you a flowy, simple summer outfit. With the hot weather finally hitting my city I thought it's to take out my fav kimono, which I actually bought in Tokyo, and style it with something. Pants are definitely matching the vibe of kimono with it's oversized look. Tho, I'm still gal and I can't really afford wearing it all with a big loose tee, you can try it. I'm using a bodysuit that makes me look slimmer. And finally, a pair of sneakers, Nike Airforce would work with it perfectly but I wanted to have something white on my feet so my choice fell for a new pair of Gucci sneakers. Also, a tiny bag looks really complimenting with this big flowy look. 


wearing: kimono - Japan; tee - Wolford; pants - Monki; kicks - Gucci; bag - Zara




You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram


Ah, I love Japan so much
Travel when you can
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana




No comments:

Post a Comment