expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 22, 2017

Mix It: Denim and Suede | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
It's Monday yet I'm here with an outfit post. What? I'll say even more, expect a full week of inspiring outfit posts with styling tips just because I'm feeling like doing it. 
Last week, when I was talking about stable summer weather I was wrong 'cause it ain't stable at all yet. It can be hot or cold outside, you never know that's why I'm wearing a pretty casual outfit today. Let's talk about it! 
First of, oversized denim jacket is my bff because it's suitable for almost any occasion or weather, plus patches and pins on denim jackets are super trendy atm. Secondly, you can wear anything under it depending on the weather, you see me in a cropped sweater as it's quite a windy cool day today but you can also choose a tee or cropped top. Finally, a combination of denim and suede just feels so cool for some reason especially when we're talking about pastel colours (like light blue and dusty pink), these materials just go together.


wearing: denim jacket - Pull & Bear; sweater - Stradivarius; trousers - Oasis; kicks - Vans 

What do you think about this combo? Let me know. 
See ya all tomorrow 





Mix and match 
Stay true 
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment