expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Ideal Blogging Routine + Tips | Part 1


Bonjour, ma babes!
This time I'm going to tackle something that I may actually talk about from my own experience and perspective. Although my blogging game hasn't been always on top, I can still say that I've been doing this for over a year and a half so I have some things to share. First of all, I'm a huge planner person and making lists/ keeping planners is my absolute passion but I'm also very lazy, love procrastinating and get easily distracted by literally anything so sticking to my plans can be really hard. Tho, this year I promised myself to become better at doing life and change for good. Anyhow, I can kinda say that I established a somewhat Blogging Routine of my own, so here it is.

Let's start from just general things on my list


As it is essentially a fashion and lifestyle blog I need to keep it up by uploading my OOTDs with which I usually write some tips on styling as well as some lifestyle posts most of which are series - weekly: like Persona and Fashion Inspiration, posts talking furthering themes of Ph.L.; monthly: like Philosophical Life and some other. Sometimes I also write one-time posts like this, keeping track of which really helps to get all my creative ideas into real posts. However, some weeks can get kinda busy so I always check my timetable on the weekend before planning new uploads.



My Daily Routine is pretty simple and I think similar to any other blogger's routine. I try to upload everyday during weekdays on my blog and do at least 1-2 photos on Insta. However, on the weekends I mostly just chill and answer any leftover emails, comments and etc. I also make an effort to go on most social media platforms everyday because it's vital to stay active there if you wanna build your trusty online family, especially if you're new to this like I am. Stats are important as well 'cause I gotta learn what my audience wants to see more than anything.


Not much people talk about it but I think there're some important steps you shouldn't forget after posting a blog. First of all, choose your most desired platform and orientate photos the right way specifically for this platform, for me vertical seems to be the best choice. After a post goes live I usually will check it for any mistakes just in case then I'll share it on google plus, pin some photos from it to Pinterest, share it on Facebook and post corresponding photo with a link on my Insta, also if that's an outfit post, I'll share my ootd on LookBook as well because it seems to give a lot of new attention. After these all I add my post to a corresponding collection on Bloglovin'. Everything that's left to do is just be active on social media for a bit so my post gets noticed more.

Thanks for stopping by, babes.
Love ya all <3




Stay creative
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment