expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

How to Always Look Chic and Trendy | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Today we're going to talk about looking chic and trendy but not putting a lot of effort into it. Of course I'm going to be using my outfit as an example. First of all, you gotta settle with a very basic outfit suitable for any occasion. I think, a stripped top is perfect because you can dress it up with some formal pants or make it chill with just a pair of jeans. Ok, we're done here. Now for shoes and outerwear (if needed). I've chosen a basic leather jacket and a pair of cute leather heels - that adds some sophistication, also matching coulors and/or materials makes it super easy to choose what to wear. For example, if I wanted something even more relaxed I would go for a red windbreaker and a pair of low-top red (or maybe not) sneakers like converse but if I wanted to dress it up I could totally wear a light coat and some brogues and heels. Now comes the trendy part. As I always say a few is more than enough. In my case I have two trendy pieces - sunglasses (this shape and coloured lenses are super in) and a bag (small bags and big colourful straps are also trending rn) and that's it. Now you have simple yet chic and trendy outfit which looks like you've spent a lot of time picking it all out.


wearing: jacket - Episode; shirt - vintage; jeans - Pull&Bear; shoes - TopShop; sunglasses - random internet shop; bag - Mango


Stay chic
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment