expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Rough Leather, Intricate Silk & Soft Cashmere | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Today the weather is definitely on the cooler side so I layered up to stay warm. And I thought, why not use the opportunity and mix a lot of different forms and materials. I sheer shirt asked for something underneath it and a cashmere dress seemed to be fitting enough for the occasion. I personally like wearing contrasting materials like rough leather and soft cashmere or silk. All materials are complementing each other making it a perfectly balanced look.

wearing: leather jacket - Kosmika; shirt -  Tricat Chic; cashmere dress - Ferre; leggings - H&M; shoes - Dr. Martens


You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram


Ah, I love Japan so much
Travel when you can
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana


No comments:

Post a Comment