expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

How to Stylish Office Look | OOTD


 Bonjour, my friends!
Today's look isn't just stylish but trendy and hella comfortable. Let me explain...
You know, I'm big fan a minimalism and monochrome. You can also tell I have basics colours in my look today - nude and black. I think a costume is definitely one of the most office appropriate things but look closer - the pants and the jacket kinda are loose fitting which makes them super comfortable and the asymmetrical crop adds some trendiness. The jacket is fitted around the sleeves so it looks quite flattering. Now about shoes, pool slides and mules are on top this season and they're super comfy so go for one of these.  I'm wearing a nude cotton sweater so I can keep warm but not too hot.
That's it today's style recipe is taking something simple and adding a few trendy bits here and there.


wearing: jacket - Breal; sweater - Marks&Spencer; trousers - Zara; slides - Zara


You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram


Stay chic
Stay true 
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment