expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Dare to Wear All White | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Summer weather is finally here and that means I'm changing colours from black to white. I know that this season there are a lot of different colourful trends but also there's an all *one colour* look. Of course you may choose red or yellow and be really risky but I think white is a great choice as well. In this particular outfit I combined lots of shades of white from crispy clean to almost milk tea. Also, chose this beautiful red jacket to give it some dimension.
My two fav items are for sure white fishnet socks with pearls and my old DIY bag inspired by Hesitant Alien (an album by Gerard Way that I love a lot).


wearing: jacket - Zara; top - Marc Cain; trousers - TopShop; kicks - Adidas x Stan Smith; bag - DIY




Don't be afraid to experiment 
Stay true 
XoXo
Ivana



No comments:

Post a Comment