expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Black is the New Black | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Today I have a very chill day and don't really need to go anywhere so I'm wearing a very casual monochrome outfit. Despite it being the day of summer, it's been actually raining for the past three days none-stop. Honestly, at this point I just wanna cuddle up in a  blanket and finish another season of New Girl (which is my current fav btw). All I'm going to tell you creative kids is that try and mix partners especially with colours like black because you have a high chance of becoming one big blur of paint. Don't you worry, I have planned a very summery outfit for tomorrow, await my fellow companion!


wearing: jean jacket - Last Girl; tee - Otdel Store; pants - Karen Millen; shoes - Topshop

You can follow my fashion journey on  Instagram


Enjoy this summer 
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana


No comments:

Post a Comment