expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Lipsticks of the Week | Lipstick Roundup


Bonjour, my friends!
Today you're joining me on Weekly Lipstick Roundup. I thought it would be nice to talk a little bit about makeup here but doing a full tutorial looks is definitely more of a youtube thing so let's at least talk about lipsticks. I mean who doesn't like lip stuff? This is the first time I try something like that so let me know in the commentaries down below if you like it or not. Also, this is like a review as well.


Look One

On Monday I wore a matching denim duo with a bright yellow top so I went for a light youthful makeup with a pink lip. My choice fell for a Color Riche in Doutzen's Nude. It's quite a sheer rose pink with a glossy finish. The longevity is rather decent and it's even a lil moisturising.


Look Two

For a Japanes kinda outfit I choose a light skin with some eyeliner, blush and matching gradient lips. I think by now gradient lips trend has been out there enough for everyone to accept it. This L'etoile lipstick in Scarlette Rouge is very long-lasting and pigmented so I needed just a tiny bit of it to create desired look + the colour of the lipstick kinda matches my kimono.



Look Three

On Wednesday I mostly concentrated on blush tones on cheeks, eyelids and lips so a big moisturising lip pencil from Caprice in Pure Shine worked perfectly. Also, you can totally use it as blush. 



Look Four


For my black monochrome Thursday look I wanted to concentrate on my eyes with a small cat-eye wing and a neutral kinda no-makeup makeup so what can be better for it than a cute little gloss. It's a light nearly sheer peachy lipgloss by Poétea in 2713. I especially like that it's not sticky like other glosses. 
Fun Fact: glosses are trending right now. 


Look Five

Finally, Friday came and I embraced the summer full way. To finish the whole look I went for a sandy peachy makeup consternating on cheeks, eyes and lips. For lips tho I wanted something brown with peachy tones so I combined a lipstick and gloss both from Clinique in colours 23 Angel Spice (lipstick) and 31 Honey Bunch (gloss). This combo is: moisturising, long-lasting and pigmented which is like everything you need.
Overall it might be my fav look of the week.

Check Out any of ootds from this week for closer look and some tips:




Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest was:

Smile to a Stranger


Today's quest is:

Go Through Your Old Photos


Follow my story Instagram


Live bougie
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment