expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Fresh Summer Look | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
With this off white combo we're coming back to our time. Thankfully, these days you can whatever you want and I want a fresh summer outfit that would feel like an oasis party in the middle of the concrete jungle. As a matter of fact, I talked about white on white combo before and I'll encourage you again to try it. Even tho it might seem like a risky colour to wear all over your body, it'll make you stand out form the crowd and look sun kissed even if you're a pale bitch like me.  You can also show some skin and do some colour-blocking by incorporating a small splash of vivid colour somewhere in your look. 

wearing: jacket - AB/Soul; top - Zara; pants - Topshop; sneakers - Gucci


Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest:
Take a Day Off

Today's quest is:
Plan Your Dream Vacation



Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment