expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week in Outfits | OOTW #2



Bonjour, my friends!
Another week has come to an end and that means it's time to summarise all my looks. You may question the necessity of this post because you can just check out my ootd's throughout the week and they usually have some useful tips but because I changed the schedule you guys don't get see all the outfits the I wore so these type of posts will now serve as a place where I'll gather every single outfit. If you'll like reading actual articles with fashion and style tips to some of them, I'll a link under every outfit that I have written about. So, without further ado, let's start.

Monday

wearing: denim jacket - DIY; tee - vintage; skirt - Stradivarius; sneakers - Converse; bag - vintage




Tuesday

wearing: shirt - Berkertex; top - Stradivarius; jeans - Rodeo; platforms - Prada; belt - Zara

Check out an article about this look where I talk about 2000s trends and how to style them.



Wednesday

wearing: jacket - Blue Blanc Rouge; top - Concept Club; pants - personally tailored; sandals - Indiana; sunglasses - Ale-Hop




Thursday 

wearing: shirt - Le Soleil; pants - vintage; heels - Indiana

Check out an article about this look where I talk about colour effect and using right colours for right occasions. 



Friday

wearing: blazer - BrĂ©al; tee - D&G; jeans - Armani + DIY; heels - Tervolina; watch - Swatch




Saturday

wearing: denim jacket - Miniconf; dress - Emozioni; slides - Calvin Klein; sunglasses - Ale-Hop

Check out an article about this look for easy chic summer outfit ideas.


What's your fav look? Comment down below!
Check out my previous Week in Outfits 


Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest:
Have a Lie In

Today's quest is:
Watch a Funny Video



Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment