expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

2000s Trends are Back and How to Wear Them | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Welcome to another week of outfits that'll hopefully inspire you. Today We're talking about early 2000s because they're back in trend and I kinda like it! Of course it's 2017 outside so we have our own spin on all these trendy pieces. Overtime I think of 00s Lizzie Mcguire comes to mind, ah I used to like that show so much. If you remember Lizzie's cartoon version then you'll find a perfect guid to all main early 00s trends that include bootcut jeans, platforms, crop tops and a lot of silky fabric. These to me are most appropriate trends for nowadays. Of course there are a tonne more like weird hairstyles, bucket hats, bandanas, low waist pants and more but for this look I choose my favourite ones.  A pair of high-waisted bootcut jeans will visually elongate your look and make you seem taller, crop top will add to it as well. Cover up with some silky shirt for that glam feel. And most importantly platforms sandals, especially with a long pair of jeans or pants, they'll add you a few inches without the struggle of high heels. Eyewear is up to you, I wouldn't recommend those shutter glasses from 2000s but coloured lenses is a good choice. 



wearing: shirt - Berkertex; crop top - Stradivarius; jeans - Rodeo; belt - Zara; platforms - Prada


Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest:
Put off your phone for some time

Today's quest is:
Practice your Hobby



Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment