expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, June 2, 2017

Beach Vibes | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
How are you feeling on this first Friday of summer 2017, are you ready to go celebrate and spend the weekends with your family and friends? I mean, probably a lot of you have exams rn which I do too, what a waste of such a lovely weather. Anyways, I felt like giving my outfit a summer vibe today and dressed like a sandman, ahaha. But no really, I love this look. It's again a monochrome kinda sandy colour that really reminds me of a beach but it also somewhat resembles a pyjama with a pair of straight long pants and a silky shirt. A hat is here to add that California vacation feel. Now for the shoes I went for a pair of statement heels because I gives this outfit an office and also party appropriate look as well as makes it seem like you thought everything through. So my tip of the day would be adding one statement piece to your outfit.


wearing: hat - Karfil Hats; shirt - Apriori; pants - Olsen; heels - local brand



Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Today's quest is:
Watch your fav Movie!

Check out my Instagram stories to see what's my choice of a movie and also what's your challenge for tomorrow!


Stay chic
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana



No comments:

Post a Comment