expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

How to Style Off the Shoulder Trend | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
How's your week going so far? I thought today we'd talk about off-the-shoulder trend. It rightfully deserves it's place among other top trends for those past few seasons but with summer  finally here it's been popping even more because the weather is actually nice enough to wear it and not get cold. I mean in reality fashion not only stole our smiles but also and ability to wear weather appropriate clothes so the fact that this summer is kinda cold doesn't  really matter. It's warmer than a few months ago and that's more than enough. For this look tho I paired my bodysuit with a pair of high-waisted flair pants to accentuate my waist and keep that flowy wavy theme throughout my whole outfit. I think it works pretty well. You can also pair this top with a flowy midi skirt or a pair of high-waisted "pyjama" shorts. Also, while getting ready I figured out that you can even wear a turtleneck (in a bodysuit style) underneath this top and you'll be both warm and trendy. As for the shoes, most of the times I'd recommend a good block heel sandals and a kitten heel maybe. Although if you're wearing an off-the-shoulder dress just go for a pair of trusty sneakers (like Stan Smiths) or mules. Lastly, of your off-the-shoulder top is all cropped and loose then I recommend choosing a straight or wide-legged pair of pants (maybe culottes) or a maxi skirt - this will make you look thinner and taller. What a bargain! 


wearing: top - Spain; pants - vintage; heels - Indiana



Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest:
Pop 40 Inches of Bubble Wrap

Today's quest is:
Walk Barefoot in Grass

Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



Stay warm
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment