expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

How to Be a 30s Girl | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
New week week is here and so are my usual outfit posts. This week we're going on a 3 day journey in time starting today. We're going back to 30s and the raise of Hollywood. Girls dressed in elegant dresses and cropped shirts with skirts. Also, wearing socks with heels was a thing and it is a thing nowadays as well. On me you can see a look that would most probably be worn by a young girl in LA during summertime. Small printed shirt tied to make it short, a simple matching skirt and a pair of shoes (or heels with socks). I'm wearing barely any makeup since we're going for a seaside girl look. Don't forget about wavy hair.
Of course I was inspired by a beautiful movie Cafe Society which I recommend watching.
Stay tuned for our next stop tomorrow 

wearing: sunglasses - Ale-Hop; top - ; skirt - ; shoes - H&M



Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest:
Sing in the Shower 

Today's quest is:
Party Hard 

Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment