expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, June 24, 2017

The Easiest Chic Outfit for Summer | OOTD


Bonjour, my friends!
Are you having a nice summer Saturday? Well, I definitely am so I won't bore with a lot of text today.  I have to say a few things still. In search for a perfect summer outfit I settles with a dress&denim combo. It doesn't really if the dress is long or short and if the denim jacket is petite or oversized it's just kind of a perfect duo. It's easy to wear and can dressed up or down. Imagine if I added a cool coloured jacket and some heels, this would work for a chic night out. 


wearing: denim jacket - Miniconf; dress - Emozioni; slides - Calvin Klein


Don't forget about 30 Day Happiness Challenge 
Yesterday's quest:
Treat Yo Self

Today's quest is:
Have a Lie In 



Follow me on  Instagram for more daily inspo



You're timeless 
Stay true
XoXo


Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment